Saturday, March 31, 2012

Apricot

The Beer Stats:
  • Beer Name: Apricot
  • Brewery: Sea Dog brewing co. (Maine)
  • Style: Fruit Beer
  • ABV: 4.6%
  • IBU:
  • Pour Color: A golden color with a orange haze.




      The Face grabbed himself another fruit beer today. Nice little apricot treat. As Face poured it the head disappeared quickly. A nice golden color that has just a slight orange to it. As I was drenched in it I realized this is much stronger of a apricot taste then most. Sweet also it has a ripe flavor of apricot. Nothing else really shines through strongly. A interesting take on fruit beer.
      Sea Dog has a wide verity of beers in many styles. This one is my second sea dog to taste and the first I have reviewed. I really enjoy the Sea Dog Blueberry and this one is in the same vain as that one. Strong straight forward fruit flavor! This one however just wasn't the same level as the Blueberry .
  

Rating: ***1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment