Monday, March 19, 2012

G'Knight

The Beer Stats:
  • Beer Name: G'Knight
  • Brewery: Oskar Blues (Colorado)
  • Style:Imperial Red Ale
  • ABV: 8.7%
  • IBU: 50
  • Pour Color: A copper color, transparent




      G'Knight don't take prisoners. I'm sitting here soaked in G'Knight and realizing what the Face did to me. A low but steady head came up on the pour. Nothing to fluffy for me though, i dove right in. The scent was a sweet, red ale, smell before impact and boom! A nice mix of hop and malt played out on me. The follicles could tell this one was bitter but sweet. This was fairly easy drinking as the Face sipped on. That could be a quick problem though. 8.7% and not really the taste of an imperial. This mustache is leaning on the wax again after a can of this one. 
      G'Knight has a nice mix of earthy tastes to it. I was surprised as the hops seemed to give earthy hints and the malts almost gave it a biscuit taste. This one is a red ale that doesn't stop. High on flavor, and high on alcohol, this is what a imperial beer should be. Two cans of this Dales Pale and Mama's Little Yella Pills would make a great six pack. I think I'll go get one once I sober up.
      
      




Rating: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment