Friday, February 24, 2012

Mocha Porter

The Beer Stats:
  • Beer Name: Mocha Porter
  • Brewery: Rogue (Oregon)
  • Style: Porter
  • ABV: 5.1%
  • IBU: 54
  • Pour Color: A Dark brown, hardly any light gets through


     I knew as the mustache I was the first defense from Rogue hitting the face. The smell was a nice chocolate. The head was originally thick and creamy. After a few duels with me it was done in. The beer itself is also on the thicker side. A strong smokey taste is complemented by chocolate and coffee. Although gone this one is not forgotten stuck in my thick follicles.
      The Face loves his coffee shoving that down me all the time at work. Now that jerk tries to splash coffee flavored beer at me. Rogue porter though is different. With the mix of tastes on top of the coffee makes it unique. Few beers dance in the hairs like this one. Even a mustache can love the full body of this dark beer and deal with the left overs. I mean it is for the Face's protection.
Rating: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment