Saturday, February 4, 2012

Introduction


      As a mustache I have been soaked in many brews. My follicles have been tantalized by tons of hops and malts. Each bath has left me wanting more. Which is why I thought, why not start a beer blog? A place where you can read a beer review from the mustache's perspective.

      To understand what I like you gotta know what me and the Face like. I love hop heavy beers for the most part. IPAs, EPAs, and American Pales are great. A good pine or citrus tasting hop really gets me to curl just right. On a summer day sometimes I'll have an amber ale, a lager, or a Belgian.  Never any kind of mass produced light beer.  Me and the Face agree that a mustache like me can only be drenched in micro-brews. Craft beer comes from the heart. Never will a keystone or bud light tarnish me.

      The beers I try to avoid are porters and stouts. the Face loves them. His favorite beers are coffee porters and java stouts. Basically any kind of coffee beer. I personally don't mind the taste of these beers when crafted well. It's just so hard to get it back out of me. It's honestly a real turn off for the ladies' mustaches too. Having this thick head of foam flying out of me at her. Not Good. I already have enough trouble with the Face running the interference. He always complains chicks with mustaches aren't hot.

      So those with a mustache, or those who kiss something that could grow a mustache, get excited. This mustache has 5 or 6 breweries pretty close. the face works at a place with a growler fill station. Then there's both me and the Face's dedication to taste every beer we can. These reviews may not come too fast, 'cause of the time it takes a mustache to type, but as we go it's only gonna get better!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be sending you some samples of the home brew...First up Colonel Angus Milk Stout. Tell the face 'you're welcome'. lol

    ReplyDelete