Tuesday, February 14, 2012

60Min IPA

The Beer Stats:
  • Beer Name: 60 Minute IPA
  • Brewery: DogFish Head (Delaware)
  • Style: I.P.A
  • ABV: 6%
  • IBU: 60
  • Pour Color: A transparent amber color



     The head started out high and fluffy after a sip or two it disappeared though. Real easy to stay curled through. You can clearly smell the hops right out the bottle and that doesn't stop after a taste. The mix of hops is nice and crisp. Unlike other beers I have reviewed, this one doesn't stop with the hops. Even after the swallow a strong hop taste is present. Chewing down hops is easy for a mustache like me so this one is really a delicious beer.
      Dogfish head was the first beer company that made me wonder if there is a hop limit to the madness. The 60min is so great I thought why not try the 90min. That one was good to. 120min and boom! That one took drinking once or twice before I could enjoy it fully... Drinking that beer is a chore in itself. This one though is the most refreshing and easy sipping version of the dogfish head I.P.A. variety.



Rating: ****1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment