Saturday, February 11, 2012

#9

The Beer Stats:
  • Beer Name: # 9
  • Brewery: Magic Hat (Vermont)
  • Style: Fruit Beer
  • ABV: 5.1%
  • IBU:20
  • Pour Color: A clear bronze



      The head of this one disappeared after the first sip. So my wax held stiff making sure I look good. This ones a easy sipping beer with a little hop and malt kick. Most fruit beers just attempt to give you a taste of that said fruit. #9 showcases the apricot brightening up an American Pale. The apricot hits you with a lil hops at first sip. Once you swallow the malts build up still blending well with the apricot.
      #9 really started me on craft beer. The Face didn't like beer and after tasting blue light or a miller either did I. We would go out to bars with friends and the Face kept ordering it. I don't mind being soaked in a light beer like #9 on a summer day. Also I see a lot of mustached ladies grabbing themselves #9. Always nice to find a good beer that the ladies like.



Rating: ***

No comments:

Post a Comment