Monday, April 16, 2012

Deviant Dale's

The Beer Stats:
  • Beer Name: Deviant Dale's
  • Brewery: Oskar Blues (Colorado)
  • Style: Imperial IPA
  • ABV: 8.0%
  • IBU:85
  • Pour Color: A bright amber not quite golden but see through




      Deviant comes in the tall boy can delivering the fresh taste you crave. The deviant has a slightly stronger scent to it then Dales Pale. The hops come forward quickly backed by the malts. The head is tall fluffy and thick. Now on taste comes a interesting orange taste to this one. Both sweet and bitter it's got a nice balance. It also has a linger that lasts. All that hoppy goodness echos lowly forever. I don't know if I should curl tighter or droop lower. Deviant may have given me a wedgie and made off with my wax. It was worth it though!
      I think I said this before. Dale's may be the best beer on the market as far as I'm concerned. Deviant has a lot of the things I love about dales. It also has a higher alcohol kick. Dale's easy drink ability still pulls it ahead slightly for me. Still an amazing imperial IPA.





Rating: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment