Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pumpkin Ale

The Beer Stats:
  • Beer Name: Pumpkin Ale
  • Brewery: Otter Creek Brewing Company (Vermont)
  • Style: Pumpkin Ale
  • ABV: 5.3%
  • IBU:
  • Pour Color: Another orange colored pumpkin ale.




      This one poured and the head was about a finger and a half. I fought with it for a sip or two then it was nowhere to be found. The color in the glass was another orange copper shade. The scent was a fresh pumpkin scent. Nutmeg, clove, and cinnamon can be smelt off the glass too. Even with all of these flavors and smells the taste is quite light. The pumpkin in taste is the star and really is delicious. If I were you this is another one I would try!
      Wolaver's goes the organic route and uses local pumpkins and spices to make this beer. It comes out great. This maybe my favorite beer from Wolaver's. I could see at the thanksgiving game popping a few of these open and enjoying! I'd suggest you too do the same since it's a seasonal. So go get one before it's too late!
Rating: ****1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment